Terms and conditions for website usage
The term STSMCC or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is St Joseph Church, 232 Forest Road, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 3QT. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without STSMCC’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
When you subscribe to one of our e-newsletters, we ask for your name and a valid e-mail address. This is the minimum amount of information we need to fulfill your subscription request.
- All newsletters have an option that allows you to cancel your subscription at any time. "Unsubscribe" requests are fulfilled within minutes and no further communications will be sent to you.
- We WILL NOT make any personal information about our subscribers available to any third party.
This website and its content is copyright of STSMCC - © STSMCC 2009. All rights reserved.
Ownership of design, development and intellectual property is automatically vested with STSMCC and individual claims are prohibited. Developers and webmasters are urged to respect the rights of STSMCC, adhere to infringement laws and decisions of STSMCC committee.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by STSMCC and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of STSMCC. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, STSMCC takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
General Criteria Used for the Selection of Internet Links
- A document's author/producer is clearly identified.
- The e-mail address or traditional contact information of the author(s)/producer(s) is readily available.
- There is a link to a page describing the purpose/mandate of the document's originating body.
- The source of factual information contained within a document is clearly identified.
- The ultimate responsibility for the accuracy of that material is clearly identified.
Overall site content/information criteria
- The site presents useful information in an accessible and clear format.
- Information at a specific link is more readily available there than elsewhere in the STSMCC.
- There is evidence that the site is updated regularly—for example, a date of last revision is indicated.
- STSMCC will, as time allows, check links occasionally to ensure they are still active and relevant.
These Terms and Conditions, copyrights and privacy statement were developed from samples templates obtained from the Business Link website.